Sunday, November 10, 2013

Update on my photo card

Hi...this is Cheryl. Just a quick post. I recently posted a photo frame card here. Well, low and behold as I was playing on YouTube tonight I found this video with Dawn'sStampinThoughts.net making her own version of a photo frame very close to mine. Initially I was surprised because I was so tickled with the results of my project and I thought I had really created a new, fresh idea for card making. lol It was still great to see another version and their input on it. The reason I am writing this is because I really like her idea of adding a second layer on the top of the photo card in order to have a place to slide a picture in. I did not have an option on my card for this, so I was excited to see her finished project tonight and for it to allow for me to change mine up some and have a better way add a picture and then swap one out in the future too. I think I prefer the base to my card, but either way is good! Goes to show you that two gals from Michigan do think alike!

HAPPY STAMPIN!.........Cheryl

No comments:

Catalog Delivery Schedule

"As a measure to help minimize the effects of the ongoing supply chain difficulties, CTMH will be transitioning back to a three-month c...