Monday, July 22, 2013

Today's Post on Flamingo Scraps

In the middle of cleaning my scrapbook room......again! I just met a new friend online. She lives just a few blocks over and we are wanting to get together to scrap, but not with my room looking like it does.  Soooo I am working away. I know it will never be 100%, so I will have to be content when I can halfway see the floor and desktop again.

Have you been back to Flamingo Scraps today? Erin Reed has posted some adorable Christmas cards. You have to go to see them here!  Don't forget I will be closing out July with another project using the yummy "Winter Fun" paper collection from Carta Bella. Love these papers! I am trying to image winter with mid 30's temperatures with the crisp cold and frost. It sounds wonderful right now in our hot, dry Texas heat. Expected to be over 100 every day this week. But, I am so thankful to be able to live close to my two daughters and Grands.  Life is good!

No comments:

Catalog Delivery Schedule

"As a measure to help minimize the effects of the ongoing supply chain difficulties, CTMH will be transitioning back to a three-month c...