Saturday, July 20, 2013

Getting Sketchy

Okay guys....you need to go back and check out Flamingo Scraps again. Melissa Williams has posted another "Getting Sketchy" sketch for us girls to play with. Come on over and see what we did!

 
 I wanted to continue using more of my delicious stash of the Traditional Merry Christmas  collection from Echo Park. I had tons of the papers leftover from my first projet and didn't want to see any of it not being used. I cut five 3" x 3" squares from the collection of designer papers, matted them on the red designer paper. I pieced together the Christmas ornaments from the Merry Border Strip and some of the green designer paper to make the photo mat with the ribbon bow. I also used more of the numbers from the Alpha Stickers, and a variety of snowflakes from the Element Sticker sheet and mounted them all on the brown paper on the flip side of the Jolly Stripe paper. Along with a few diecut Christmas ornaments and some twine, the page was complete. Fun fun! I still have tons of paper left, but I have used all of my 12 x 12 papers from the collection, so it looks like a few Christmas Cards or Tags will be made using what I have left.
 
 
Enjoy!
 
 

2 comments:

Cathy said...

I love the colors and the sketch, you rocked ti!!
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Cheryl Arbo said...

Thank you Cathy! I love the colors in these pretty papers!

Catalog Delivery Schedule

"As a measure to help minimize the effects of the ongoing supply chain difficulties, CTMH will be transitioning back to a three-month c...