Saturday, September 16, 2017

Close To My Heart Blog Hop


Welcome to our Blog Hop! If all of the links are working correctly...lol you should have arrived from Kathleen Androlewicz's blog. We are all mutual Close To My Heart consultants and are having fun this weekend showcasing our projects made from our two new collections; Cats and Bats and Falling For You. I created my top fold A2 card using our adorable Cats and Bats paper collection along with both of our Cats and Bats Cardmaking and scrapbooking stamps and thin cut dies. I thoroughly enjoyed creating this sweet, simple, and easy card. For my layout I used our Falling For You paper collection and our newest Make It From The Heart layout and pattern book. My inspiration is found on page page 37 using the top right layout. These books are a "must have" to get your creative juices flowing! Along with this book, I used our new Thankful For you Thin Cuts dies and our September "Feel So Blessed" Stamp Of The Month stamp set.





I hope you have enjoyed my two projects. As a bonus for visiting with me, I am giving away a Monstrous Halloween stamp and thin cuts die set.
To qualify, you must leave a comment on my blog. If your name is drawn, I will contact you for your mailing address. Next you will be visiting with Jen Armstrong and see what projects she has created.

Thank you for stopping by!
Happy scrappin! Cheryl

12 comments:

Brenda Lapp said...

What a fun Halloween card! And your layout is wonderful.

Dana said...

I love it! Cats and bats are my favorites! You are so talented, I have learned a lot from you! ��������

Lisa said...

Love this! The card is so cute! And the layout is beautiful! So happy you are playing along with Three Amigos! Please do include a link back to our challenge and thanks for playing along!

Gerri said...

Great projects!

Shirley Ross said...

Great projects. You are so talented

Unknown said...

Sara needs these!

Scrapinkats said...

Great job as always! So glad to see you being crafty!

Kathleen said...

OMG these are super cute and well worth the wait!

Haley D. said...

Great projects!

Ramona said...

Great projects! I love love ❤️ the cat card

Kay said...

Love both the card and the layout. All I need are pictures! You are so creative!

Susan Fogle said...

Your layout is very nice! I love how you used the September SOTM and incorporated the thin cuts! Love the cat's Google eyes on you cats and bats card too! Thanks for sharing with us at Three Amigos Blog Hop Challenges!

Catalog Delivery Schedule

"As a measure to help minimize the effects of the ongoing supply chain difficulties, CTMH will be transitioning back to a three-month c...