Monday, March 8, 2021

"Daisy Meadows" Close To My Heart Collection

Hi guys! I hope everyone is doing great. Effective this Wednesday, Texas will be open once again with 100% seating at restaurants and facemasks are no longer being required. There are a lot of discussions floating around regarding the safety in doing this. We will see within a few weeks what impact this will make with our statewide declining positive Covid cases. I am torn. Something is working this winter, I have not heard of one flu case or even a common cold. Like so many, I am ready to discard my mask, but..... for the time being I will most likely continue wearing mine for a little longer. Hoping everyone stays healthy!

Like everyone else, I stay busy. Too busy to get in bed at a decent, early hour. Between Facebook sucking me in 24/7 and me stalking my postman for my next CTMH delivery, very little time is left in the day for laundry and cleaning. I will say I enjoy cooking and other than an occasional Papa Johns pizza that my husband and I really love and going out to eat on Sundays, I pretty well cook at home. It's the kitchen cleaning up that really takes the joy out of cooking, but man oh man the money we have saved this past Covid year from not eating out is a wonderful thing for my husbands upcoming retirement. 

Today I wanted to show you one of Close To My Hearts current beautiful paper collection called "Daisy Meadows" and the two page layout I created. I just love every piece of this collection along with the coordinating sticker sheet, the Picture My Life cards, and the "got to have" cardmaking stamp and thin cuts set. All of the colors used are so fun and cute. Mint is one of my most favorite colors in the CTMH color family and I used this featured color on my photo mats. I also showcased our Sundance as accent colors. Just so pretty. Last year I made a template and used this to create a two page layout for each month in the year. I used the same pattern for all twelve months, but used a variety of paper collections and themed layouts for the 2020 year. This week I decided to do the same for the 2021 year. The layout I just finished is for Easter, which is in April this year. I will now start back with January and make my layouts for January, February, and March. I have tons of pictures already for these three months, so they should be easy to create and finish. If you are interested in my layout measurements used, please let me know. I will be more than glad to share them. 

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I am a Close To My Heart Maker. If you don't already have a Maker or if you have any questions, I would be happy to assist you. 

                                                                Happy Stampin! Cheryl










No comments:

Catalog Delivery Schedule

"As a measure to help minimize the effects of the ongoing supply chain difficulties, CTMH will be transitioning back to a three-month c...