Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Pretty Papers!

I am so happy! Last month I bought a second 12 x 12 paper tower for my office and tonight I finally got around to adding all of my pretty Close To My Heart card stock in it by using the family color palette in our annual Idea Book. I even have several empty shelves for our specialty papers! In our forthcoming Seasonal Expressions, we have done away with the current color palette and all of our colors will be listed instead in rainbow order. I love rainbow coloring! If you have never watched any of Laura Bassen's rainbow coloring videos, you are missing out. She is the master! Anyway....ten of our colors will retire August 31st and we will have ten new exciting colors to take their place, but until the old colors officially retire and I receive my new card stock I will enjoy my view!






No comments:

Catalog Delivery Schedule

"As a measure to help minimize the effects of the ongoing supply chain difficulties, CTMH will be transitioning back to a three-month c...