Saturday, February 17, 2018

"Make Waves" Close To My Heart February Blog Hop




Hi and thank you for stopping by my blog. Today we have seven ladies participating in our "Make Waves" blog hop. We are a small group of Close To My Heart consultants that challenge ourselves and motivate each other by creating projects showcasing one of our paper collections each month. If all of our links are working correctly, you should have come from Kathleen Androlewicz's blog. Today we are using our "Make Waves" papers.  This is a bright, colorful, and fun beach and mermaid themed collection of card making stamps, scrapbooking stamps, coordinating thin-cut dies, designer papers, Sequins & Gems, Complements, and Shimmer Trim. I made two projects this month. My first project is a side fold A2 card. The black and white striped paper is from our "Cats & Bats" Halloween collection.




My second project is a 12" x 12" scrapbook layout. I used stamps in the "Scrapbooking" stamp set to create my own background paper. I love fussy cutting and enjoyed trimming out the cute mermaid also found in the same stamp set. Enjoy!




You will now continue back to the beginning of our blog hop to Carol Loftus's blog. Please check out the projects she has made. She is waiting for your visit.

Thank you for stopping by today. If you don't already have a Close To My Heart consultant, I would be honored to serve you. My website is https://cherylarbo.closetomyheart.com

Happy Scrappin! Cheryl


6 comments:

Grandma Nae Designs said...

Such cute projects. Love them.

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist said...

Cheryl, AWESOME waves on your card! Great projects!!

Haley D. said...

Very pretty projects! I love those mermaids!

Kathleen said...

Beautiful card and layout!! I love the thinking outside the box on the card!!

Carol Loftus said...

Your items are GORGEOUS! I just love them!

Brittany said...

Great projects!

Catalog Delivery Schedule

"As a measure to help minimize the effects of the ongoing supply chain difficulties, CTMH will be transitioning back to a three-month c...