Friday, September 22, 2017

Have A Purr-fect Halloween!

Hi there! I am really enjoying playing with our Cats and Bats collection of papers, stamps, and coordinating dies. This is my second card I created this week and I am working on one more. So stay tuned! For this card I started off with an A2 size piece of White Daisy card stock and sponged layers and layers of Tangerine, Eggplant, Black, and Charcoal inks. I used Goldrush ink, masking paper, and our (retired) 1 1/4" circle punch to create the moon. Afterwards I splattered the layers of ink with a opaque white paint. From there I used the adorable stamps and dies in the Cats and Bats Cardmaking Stamp & Thin Cuts set and one stamp from the Cats and Bats Scrapbooking set. I used  our Emerald ink on the Halloween die cut. When my card was assembled and completed I didn't want to quit, so onto card three!

Also, I will be drawing the winner tonight for the Monstrous Halloween Stamp and Thin Cuts die set. My Grand is coming over after school to draw the lucky winner. Good luck everyone!

If you already do not have a Close To My Heart consultant, I would love your business! You can find me at cherylarbo.closetomyheart.com

Happy Stampin.....Cheryl




No comments:

Catalog Delivery Schedule

"As a measure to help minimize the effects of the ongoing supply chain difficulties, CTMH will be transitioning back to a three-month c...