Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Oh joy....Coordinating Stamp Sets & Thin Cuts Dies!!

Have you heard the news? Close To My Heart now has COORDINATING DIES for four of our "brand new" stamp sets in our "brand new" Seasonal Expressions! I ordered three of our coordinating stamp & die sets, but because of the Holiday's I just have not had time to play with them. This week I have been cleaning out and organizing my scrapbook room. It was a bad mistake to clean off my work station first instead of last. Once my desk was clean, I lost all of my motivation to continue cleaning and pulled out one of the sets and had fun playing. Oh man....I still am amazed that we now offer both the four coordinating dies and stamps sets and our five Cricut cartridges and fifteen coordinating stamp sets!

Please enjoy my first card I made today using our new "Spring Critters" stamp set, coordinating Thin Cuts dies, and our Zoe paper collection. I have also included a picture of the actual stamps and dies to drool over! lol I love these adorable critters and already have several sketches made to use them in other projects.




If you would like to own a set of these stamps and coordinating dies, I would love to order them for you. You may order directly from me at cherylarbo.ctmh.com and your order will be delivered to your doorstep generally within seven days. Don't forget to click on the option of receiving a FREE copy of our new Seasonal Expressions with your order!

                                                          Happy Scrappin! Cheryl



 

No comments:

Catalog Delivery Schedule

"As a measure to help minimize the effects of the ongoing supply chain difficulties, CTMH will be transitioning back to a three-month c...