Friday, March 6, 2015

Studio J...Day One

Have you ever been interested in using your computer to digital scrapbook? Don't have the room at home or maybe the extra money needed for scrapbooking supplies? Would you like to knock out several pages over a weekend or maybe complete a complete album in no time? I would love for you to check out Close To My Hearts free "Studio J" software program. I have never done digital scrapbooking before, but with my love of making cards, scrapbooking my pictures has gotten forgotten. I would love for you to go along with me on my journey into digital scrapbooking. Here is the first video of the series I will be posting to get you excited and wanting to get started. 
cherylarbo.ctmh.com

http://youtu.be/SUyY-FyaKiI


Happy Scrappin......Cheryl

Catalog Delivery Schedule

"As a measure to help minimize the effects of the ongoing supply chain difficulties, CTMH will be transitioning back to a three-month c...