Monday, March 30, 2015

Library Class

Last month I signed up for three free computer classes at our local library. It is my 2015 goal to attempt to learn more on using my computer and quit relying on others to help me use it. While signing up I asked if there were any scrapbooking or card making classes available. She said the lady that held a class was no longer doing them. Great news to me. When I left that day, I had volunteered to start another class. My first class is this Tuesday and is free to the public. Whoever signs up to take the class will bring their own supplies. I will furnish the stamps, punches, die cuts, etc. This month is going to be a "spring" theme. We will be making two projects this month. One of the them will be this cute gift bag. I am forever needing a small gift bag for my Grands teachers. I used one of my most favorite retired paper collections from Close To My Heart for the bag. I love that our papers are double sided. Perfect for this type of project. Enjoy!

                                         Happy Scrappin!........Cheryl








3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the colors , so pretty. Well done friend.

Cathy said...

I love this bag Cheryl, this was one of my favorite paper packs. nice chatting with you yesterday:) Happy Crafting\Cathy

Cheryl Arbo said...

Thank you Linda and Cathy.

Catalog Delivery Schedule

"As a measure to help minimize the effects of the ongoing supply chain difficulties, CTMH will be transitioning back to a three-month c...