Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentine Card

Last night I was going through my blog, intent on cleaning things up. Earlier I found a couple blog entries that were pending to be posted. One of them was for the Cuttin and Stampin Design Team I was on in 2013. I found this cute Valentine card I created in December. It was made using the "Love Struck" Paper Smooches Stamp set. You can buy these stamps and other scrapping items here in the Cuttin and Stampin online store. My card base is my favorite, a top fold card using "Naturals White" card stock from Stampin Up and VersaFine Onyx Black from Tsukineko, my favorite go to black ink for stamping. Enjoy!!


Happy Scrappin.............Cheryl


No comments:

Catalog Delivery Schedule

"As a measure to help minimize the effects of the ongoing supply chain difficulties, CTMH will be transitioning back to a three-month c...