Wednesday, February 12, 2014

George's Penguin Valentine Card Box

Okay...two Valentine Card Boxes are now history. One for Madison and another for George. So sad that Alex's school no longer have Holiday parties. These young years pass way too fast. Who would think I have a thirty four and thirty year old? Where have the years gone? With George's box, it was done the same way as Madison's. I covered a garbage bag box I was given with black paper and went from there. I am not sure which one I like better the Penguin or the Owl. You can see the Owl here on my blog in an earlier post. Enjoy!









Happy Scrappin.........Cheryl



No comments:

Catalog Delivery Schedule

"As a measure to help minimize the effects of the ongoing supply chain difficulties, CTMH will be transitioning back to a three-month c...