Sunday, February 2, 2014

Cards For My Momma

My sweet Mom is a huge card lover. She can spend hours in the Hallmark store looking through dozens of cards and reading each one until she finds the very one meant for her. I am trying to make her a small variety of cards to have on hand so she will not have to run out to the store as often. Like many of our Mothers and Grandparents, she sends out several cards each month and several dozen around a Holiday. Here are a few I made for her today while everyone was watching the Super Bowl. I got the idea for these cards from my friend France Martin. Here is her YouTube video showing how to make these pretty cards. Enjoy!



Happy Stampin..........Cheryl



No comments:

Catalog Delivery Schedule

"As a measure to help minimize the effects of the ongoing supply chain difficulties, CTMH will be transitioning back to a three-month c...