Saturday, September 14, 2013

Happy 13th Birthday Alex

This will be short and sweet. I am pooped from a long, busy  day today and a full day tomorrow celebrating Alex's 13th birthday. She was cranky, full of attitude, and moody almost her whole 12th year, but the last month or so she had returned to being the sweetest, oldest Grand of mine. All I hear now is her wanting to get her drivers permit. Noooooo she is growing up just too fast. Once they get their license, the next step is moving out. Need to keep her as my baby girl. Here is the card I made for her. Not 100% happy with it, but I cannot keep my eyes open.

Tomorrow is the BIG GAME.....at least for this week. LOL We have got to beat Texas A&M.  When they joined the SEC two years ago, everyone in Alabama was tickled to have another worthy team in our conference and was pleased to have them join our league, but I never thought we would get beat by them in the first year. Never did the Alabama Football team because they were not prepared for the game. Too worried about the following weeks game and not on that one. Learned our lesson really quick!  ROLL TIDE ROLL!
 
Running to my pillow. Night night.
 
 Happy 13th Birthday my precious Granddaughter.
 

No comments:

Catalog Delivery Schedule

"As a measure to help minimize the effects of the ongoing supply chain difficulties, CTMH will be transitioning back to a three-month c...