Friday, August 24, 2012

My Poor Blog.....

My poor blog. I have severely neglected it these past few months. Facebook has taken over my life and I just love it!. It is so hard to remember to eat or feed the dog with my fanny stuck to the chair all day. If I didn't have to go to work in the evening, I guess I would stay in my PJ's all day with a Diet Coke in front of me and Frazier reruns playing on the TV.

Our house still has not sold. We have changed realtors also and that has not helped. The first realtor had our house for almost four months and only showed it one time. Everyone told me, even my sweet Momma said it was time to change. She is a very nice woman and sells a lot of houses, but just not ours. I hated to do it, but it was a business decision. The realtor we have now has shown it many times, but still nothing. We lowered the price and she said it's priced to sell. The house is 100% show ready, but not sold. Why..why..why? Grrrrrrr.

September is almost here and school started back in our area this week. I sure do miss these days with my girls. Loved the "First Day of School" pictures. I am hoping my daughter remembers to take some of my Grands when they start school next week in Texas. My oldest will be in the 6th grade and the "little one" will attempt 4YO Preschool again. Ashley tried to get her in the same program in the Spring, but they required for Madison to take a nap. She refused, and told her Mom she was not going back after the third day. So we will see how things go this year. The little Stinker!

We had a great summer. My two daughters, two Grands, and me went to Orange Beach for a short beach trip. It was wonderful! We all love the hot sun, sand, and seafood. A month later my youngest daughter and I flew to New York to celebrate my Mom's 80th Birthday and then drove over to Michigan for a Close To My Heart Gathering for my baby sister. It was my first Gathering and I was pretty nervous worrying if something would come up that I could not take care of or get stuck while  placing orders on the computer. But everything went great and Brenda had a really wonderful turnout. She qualified for so much free stuff that she had a blast making lists of what she wanted to order. I think she is hooked on our nice stamps and inks. The same two things that got me loving Close To My Heart products too!

Here are a few pictures of some projects I have been working on. I just love making cards and scrapbook pages. I also "might" be having one of my cards published in the Hobby Lobby quarterly magazine. I submitted two cards, they requested on of them. Not 100% sure it will be used, but from everything I have been told  I think it is a go.


No comments:

Catalog Delivery Schedule

"As a measure to help minimize the effects of the ongoing supply chain difficulties, CTMH will be transitioning back to a three-month c...