Sunday, February 27, 2011

Andrea Walford

I am so disappointed! One of my most favorite stampers and Stampin Up demonstrator, Andrea Walford is no longer working with Stampin Up! I guess it is not allowed to be a SU employee and publicly use other companies products. Because of this she made a heartfelt decision to walk away and continue using products not limited to SU. I applaud her decision. I know in my own SB room I have dozens of different brands that I love and enjoy using. Stampin Up has a wonderful selection and is a great product, but there are so many other companies dealing with the same compliance issues that are handled in a more appropiate manner. I love SU, but love and admire Andrea more!

 http://andreawalford.com/why-i-am-no-longer-a-stampin-up-demonstrator-how-it-affects-you

No comments:

Catalog Delivery Schedule

"As a measure to help minimize the effects of the ongoing supply chain difficulties, CTMH will be transitioning back to a three-month c...