Sunday, October 10, 2010

Christmas Card Box


I spent all of last week getting ready for our neighborhood garage sale that we had this weekend. I really need to be putting things back in the attic and straightening my house. My sweet Momma will be visiting us  this coming weekend, but instead I opened my mailbox today, saw Angie's video, and just had to make one too! So here is my version of this cute card box. I used the DCWV Holiday Collection "The Christmas Stack" for this sweet card box. It has 180 beautiful coordinating papers in this nice stack. Anyway....who doesn't love to procrastinate????  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3xZvo7a6ag



No comments:

Catalog Delivery Schedule

"As a measure to help minimize the effects of the ongoing supply chain difficulties, CTMH will be transitioning back to a three-month c...