Monday, September 27, 2010

A Busy Sunday afternoon




Fall is in the air! Yesterday was our first taste of this. It was wonderful with temperatures only in the mid 70's. We turned our AC off, opened the windows, and totally enjoyed the cool breeze blowing in. I felt energenic and went to my studio to clean out my many drawers and tubs of scrapbooking stuff. Over the last month I have cleaned, straightened, and finally rediscovered the carpet in my office, but still needed to go thru and organize everything that was out of sight. I got as far as my Sizzix station and as I was getting things all lined up I noticed several Sizzix dies that was bought during the summer for the fall but had not been used. http://www.sizzix.com/outlet have tons of nice dies on clearance. I had seven new dies that were calling my name! So, within just a few minutes all thoughts of cleaning was tossed out the window and I sat and played all afternoon. I did break away and make dinner, but that was almost the extent of my day. My husband came down with a nasty cold Saturday afternoon and still wasn't feeling the greatest, so he was was quiet watching TV and napping all day. Here are three cards that I made yesterday. The card with the tied ribbon is my favorite. Very easy and simple too.


No comments:

Catalog Delivery Schedule

"As a measure to help minimize the effects of the ongoing supply chain difficulties, CTMH will be transitioning back to a three-month c...