Monday, August 16, 2010

My Stampin Up Wish List

I sure do wish I had discovered Stampin Up products ten years ago when I first got into scrapbooking. I have drawers and shelves full of papers, inks, and markers in all colors, but not many of them coordinate. Then I discovered with SU all of their inks and markers fully corrdinate and match with their standard paper packs and Designer Papers. They also have several adorable stamp sets that have coordinating punches. So I started ordering a few new things here and there within the last year and have collected a lot of used stamp sets over the same time with Ebay. SU also has a clearance section on their website and I have recently bought many full sets of papers and other items real cheap this way. I still have a long way to go, but slowly working on it. I now attend a monthly card class and we have such a great time. Typically we make three cards or projects each month. Initally we paid $10.00 per class, but we have since formed a small club where the members pay a minimum $30.00 and everyone will rotate and on their month receive a free hostess set for $150.00 in orders. I was lucky enough and got the second month in our rotation and will play the host this Friday, the 20th. I am excited and looking forward to it. I also have to bring a snack and beverage for our small group. Anyway this is my wish list with SU. There are many more items I would love to have and enjoy, but these are the main ones I will be hoping to order over the next several months.

No comments:

Catalog Delivery Schedule

"As a measure to help minimize the effects of the ongoing supply chain difficulties, CTMH will be transitioning back to a three-month c...