Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Mini cover

Well, I think I completed the front cover of my mini. I just love the paper, but it is a very busy pattern, so I tried not to go over board and have too much on it. I LOVE pearls and used many on here, but maybe it'll be okay. I went back after this pic was taken and added some gold Glimmer Mist to the tag. I am in the minority. Still not a huge fan of GM.  I know...I am the only one that's not!  My #1 fan, my husband, is not at home so I will have to wing it on the cover. I like to get his opinion on my crafts. He has a pretty good eye for balancing things out. Kind of helps me know when to stop with the embellishments! I still don't have a theme for the mini. I would love to make it for my Mom, but she just doesn't appreciate the hard work to complete a page or mini. She does love my homemade cards tho. So I have gotten thru to her on that! In the past when I have showed her an album, she just says scrapbooking is just too much trouble...just throw the pics in a photo album. Oh nooo. Can't do that! Then I thought of my cousin that died last September. She would have totally love this album, but her sister who I would give the book to is almost blind. So back to square one. Oh well....now to decorate the inside.

No comments:

Catalog Delivery Schedule

"As a measure to help minimize the effects of the ongoing supply chain difficulties, CTMH will be transitioning back to a three-month c...