Sunday, August 8, 2010

Lot's of new yummy's!

It has been a great shopping weekend for me so far. Yesterday I picked up my Stampin Up order from Andrea  http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/andreaclayton/ . I ordered the cutest stamp set. It is the Greeting Card Kids # 120633 shown above. It is soooo adorable! If they have anything this year to go on a wait list, this would be the stamp set to do it. Totally cute and I can't wait to use it. I also bought the Large Tab Punch. I have been wanting this for so long. It is great with the mini's I love to make. Then today Rick and I went to Cullman for lunch at our favorite Mexican restaurant. It was delicious as always. Afterwards we went to my favorite local scrapbook store...  http://www.scrapinkats.com/ I am making an Autumn mini and a Exploding envelope mini and needed some fall papers to make them. I forgot Kathy now has a Hoarder's Closet in the back of her store. It is a large room off her main store filled with tons of older goodies. I found several nice items to take home. It was a quick trip because Rick was sitting out in the truck with a sore back, looking at his watch, waiting on me. After getting back in the car I remembered that I totally forgot to get paper for my Exploding envelope mini. I have tons of paper at home, but I needed 12 pieces of paper, 4 sheets each of the same paper, so we stopped by Hobby Lobby which is just across the street and I ran in there for the paper. While there I "happened" to stop by the Spellbinders section and found the Label One at 30% off! I have searched and looked everywhere for this set, but couldn't find it anywhere. Becca Feeken at SplitCoasters is famous in using these on her beautiful projects. Well, time for me to get busy. I just signed up for a tag swap with Kathy Files at http://paperphenomenon.blogspot.com/ and I am sure she would love it if I got busy with the required five tags I have to make. Night-night.

1 comment:

Scrapinkats said...

Glad you found the tag spellbinders, I love that stamp set making a list for your party! I know I need that stamp set and that owl punch! Have a good week, tell Rick he is welcome to come in the store and have a seat in the cool air! See you soon

Catalog Delivery Schedule

"As a measure to help minimize the effects of the ongoing supply chain difficulties, CTMH will be transitioning back to a three-month c...