Saturday, April 17, 2010

My First Stampin Up Order

Not many people would understand my excitement about posting this picture, but anyone that scraps, stamps, or makes cards would understand. I have never ordered but just one or two things from SU and was sooo excited to place a large order. Their shipping fees have always held me back before, but I finally gave in and bought several things I had been drooling over. This is a pic of my first of three Stampin Up orders. Shortly after receiving this I was reading someone's blog and they mentioned SU just made tons of items available on clearance. So I went back and placed another order. The very next day, another blog saying more items placed in the clearance section. So I went back for a third and final time and ordered a few more things. I bought every paper pack they had listed, along with some stamping wheels, ribbons, and buttons. I have not looked since. Too dangerous for me. I meant to get a pic of the other orders, but totally forgot when I started looking at all of the pretty papers! I am totally loving everything I have bought so far!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Scrapinkats said...

You sure its Not the UPS guy? Jeremy says thats why I by something almost every day... I like the one at the old store better!

Catalog Delivery Schedule

"As a measure to help minimize the effects of the ongoing supply chain difficulties, CTMH will be transitioning back to a three-month c...