Friday, February 5, 2010

Shopping!

I am sooo excited. One of our LSS is having a garage sale this weekend. I live an hour away and because of that I was allowed to go thru all of the goodies yesterday when I dropped my stuff off. I found tons of great buys! My best buy was an ATG 714 gun for only $9.00!! No tape in it, but I ordered three rolls today for $3.00 each here. http://www.cropandstick.com/p-300-3m-scotch-atg-908-gold.aspx I can't wait to recieve it and be able to use it for both card making and scrapbooking. From the same lady I bought several Stampin Up stamp sets and paper. Just loads of cool stuff. Then today I went to JoAnn's, Michaels, Sir Stamps A Lot, and then Hobby Lobby. Needless to say I need to stay away from anymore stores for the rest of February!

No comments:

Catalog Delivery Schedule

"As a measure to help minimize the effects of the ongoing supply chain difficulties, CTMH will be transitioning back to a three-month c...