Friday, February 19, 2010

My Scrapbook Room

Both of my Granddaughter's will be at my house for springbreak in March. My oldest Granddaughter Alexandria, loves to scrap with me, but recently my room has looked like a hurricaine has gone thru it. Not sure why but when I cook and scrap, I have to use everything in the room and make a huge mess! I just spent three days cleaning this up and getting everything close to where it belongs. Not sure how long it will last! While it is clean, I thought I would take a few pics. May not be this clean again for a long time! This is my favorite new gadget. A ATG adhesive gun! Best of all I bought it for only $9.00 at my local Scrapbook garage sale! I almost ordered one online for $69.00. How lucky am I???

No comments:

Catalog Delivery Schedule

"As a measure to help minimize the effects of the ongoing supply chain difficulties, CTMH will be transitioning back to a three-month c...