Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Changing the name of my blog

One of my most favorite movies is It's A Wonderful Life. George Bailey truly had a wonderful life and he realized it when it was taken from him. I feel the same way and like so many of us living in a too busy life, I feel I don't always show my appreciation of my husband, good health, and life in general. I do have a wonderful life. Totally happy in the middle of it, but neglectful in showing my love and appreciation in what little things I have that are actually large things. So....changing my blog title to remind me every day on how thankful I should be and am!

No comments:

Catalog Delivery Schedule

"As a measure to help minimize the effects of the ongoing supply chain difficulties, CTMH will be transitioning back to a three-month c...