Monday, July 16, 2018

This Week

I think I need some "Monday Motivation". We all love our weekends and family time, but then Monday arrives and it's time for a new week. Summer has flown by. I keep saying I want to take my Grands here or there before school resumes the 15th of August, but other than our beach trip in June, my car has not left the driveway. So darn HOT here in Texas. No one wants to get out from the AC. It is expected to be in the triple digits here in Fort Worth all week. How did our ancestors tolerate the heat? Someone in our HOA just posted a list of things to do local here in Texas. I made a copy and planning on checking a few things off my adventure summer bucket list. I also have a crafting bucket list for July...yes, July is almost over, but you have to start somewhere. I want to update my blog (Yay...I already started on it, but a lot more to do!) and get my first monthly card club up and running. Ohhhh and to get the dust off my blog and work on weekly blog posts!


What about your bucket list? What do you have planned for this week? Maybe decide you are NOT going out on your restaurant night this week and instead try making a new recipe?  Get your scrap space cleared off in order to craft on it? Me too! I am trying to get my scrap room empty of the piles. I create so much better when I know where to find something! ..let's see how this week goes!

Let's roll forward and Roll Tide!
Happy scrappin! Cheryl


No comments:

Catalog Delivery Schedule

"As a measure to help minimize the effects of the ongoing supply chain difficulties, CTMH will be transitioning back to a three-month c...