Sunday, March 4, 2018

Stargazer Close To My Heart March Blog Hop



Happy Sunday! Today I am participating in the Rockin Hearts Team Blog. We are a group of Close To My Heart consultants that love to post projects each month that we have created using a selected paper collection. This month we are using the Stargazer" collection. You should have come from Shirley's blog today. She is the one that try's to keep us motivated each month and gently pushes us to be the best consultants we can be!

For my project today I made a two page layout and two birthday cards. For my layout, my inspiration was from our "Make It From Your Heart" volume three, Pattern two on page nine.








For my cards I created both of them with a pocket to hold cash or a gift card. I really loved using both our Stargazer Cardmaking stamps and Thin Cut coordinating dies and our Stargazer Stampbooking stamps to create these cards. I have already sketched some designs to use this paper collection for my 4th of July layouts. Perfect colors!





Thank you for stopping by my blog this month for our blog hop. You will now be returning to Shirley's blog. Please leave her some love on her blog too.

Happy Stampin!!!   Cheryl






3 comments:

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist said...

Lovely layout! And great cards, love the pocket for the little special treat! It is so great to have team members as talented as you!!

Unknown said...

Great layout. Love the cards

Kathleen said...

Wonderful artwork!! I love the money holder for the card and the second card would make a great wall hanging for a little boys room! Great work!!

Catalog Delivery Schedule

"As a measure to help minimize the effects of the ongoing supply chain difficulties, CTMH will be transitioning back to a three-month c...