Thursday, April 9, 2015

Maybe My Last Masking Card?

I still had my stamps and inks out all over my work surface this morning as I was attempting to straighten things up, but I had another idea on how to make still yet another card using the masking technique. I have really enjoyed using the 2" Post It Tape on my last few cards. I am almost certain we will be doing this in one of my classes too. It's easy, quick, and so much fun! For today's card I used an A2 top folding card, the Lifetime of Happiness stamp set (only $13.95!!!) along with the stamp set in the exclusive Brushed Scrapbooking Workshop On The Go kit, and just three colors of Close To My Heart inks....oh and the masking (Post It) tape. This would be a great card to mass produce too. Enjoy!

Happy Stampin............Cheryl




No comments:

Catalog Delivery Schedule

"As a measure to help minimize the effects of the ongoing supply chain difficulties, CTMH will be transitioning back to a three-month c...