Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Masking Technique

I enjoyed making my last card so much, that I decided I needed to make another one. I am not a Butterfly stamp collector. I love seeing them in my yard and I think they are just beautiful to watch, but I don't think I have ever stamped one. When I ordered the Your Own Kind Of Wonderful stamp set, I really hesitated to do so and had second thoughts all the way until I hit the "send" button on my order. I never thought I could do this pretty stamp set justice with my limited coloring ability. So, I chose to stamp them in monotone colors with black as my accent color instead. I just love how it turned out! I already have my April workshop and Library card class projects planned, but I may have to rethink adding this card. Enjoy!

Happy Stampin.......Cheryl



No comments:

Catalog Delivery Schedule

"As a measure to help minimize the effects of the ongoing supply chain difficulties, CTMH will be transitioning back to a three-month c...