Tuesday, January 6, 2015

I Have The Bug.....;)

Yes, I have the bug. The "Monthly Living" bug. Other's know it best by "Project Life".  Close To My Heart has their version called "Picture My Life" Either way I am loving it. I have not made my first page yet, but I will be tomorrow and I know I will totally enjoy it. I have been watching a hand full of YouTube videos this afternoon. I have found several gals to follow on Facebook and Pinterest. Up until now I have had no interest in doing this type of scrapbooking, but for some crazy reason, I am hooked. "Monthly Living" will be my personal term for my random daily, weekly, and monthly pictures and journaling. There are tons of app's for this I am discovering too. Most are not free, so I am trying to be careful on which ones I prefer and pay for.

Close To My Heart just came out with some adorable albums I will to use for this. I love the Lagoon Chevron D-ring album and the Ruby Floral D-ring Album. They also have their solid albums too, but I love these bright and cheerful albums. I am not planning on spending tons of money on this new project either. I am going to buy one of our D-ring albums, a pack of Memory Protectors, and that is it. Planning on getting a lot of mileage out of my new Explore and four Close To My Heart Cricut cartridges to give me the journaling cards, die cuts, and embellishments that I need for my pages and album. On top of that I will add some ribbons, buttons, flowers, etc from my stash. I have also learned that I can use a plain piece of White Daisy card stock cut down to 8.5" x 11" in my printer, print any image or alphabet from a cartridge in amazing colors, and let my Explore nicely cut it out for me. I have also bought a 4" x 6" photo printer for my scrapbook room to quickly print out my pictures for my pages. It is wireless too and great to take to a crop or retreat.

Okay, I am off to bed. Facebook and YouTube will wear you out looking at blogs and videos.

                                                          Happy Scrappin.....Cheryl


No comments:

Catalog Delivery Schedule

"As a measure to help minimize the effects of the ongoing supply chain difficulties, CTMH will be transitioning back to a three-month c...