Wednesday, March 5, 2014

New catalog changes with Close To My Heart

Close To My Heart has just announced exciting new changes regarding our catalog. I posted them earlier on my Facebook Close To My Heart page, but thought I would share it here too. 

Great news everyone!  Close To My Heart is changing their catalog format. Effective August 2014 we will go to a "yearly catalog" instead of a bi-annual catalog. I love this new change and will be looking forward to having it in my inky little fingers this fall! The new catalog will have a finished size of 8 1/2" x 11", have 192 pages of new and creative awesomeness, and will also have a new name. With this new release, Close To My Heart will be calling their annual catalogs "Annual Inspirations". The new roll out will start in August 2014 and will be current through August 2015! Our new catalog will also offer twelve brand new "Stamp of the Month" stamp sets and nine new, delicious paper collections with cordinating accessories! Want some more great news? We will also be adding TWO 32 page seasonal books along with our annual catalog. These will be called our "Seasonal Expressions." The first book will be released in December 2014 and the second one to follow in April 2015. So now we will have more reasons to love our Close To My Heart products. 

Want to earn the new Artbooking Cricut Cartridge at 50% off or receive free product?  I would love to show you how. Please contact me at carbo5249@aol.com or if you prefer to shop, you may go to "Cheryl's Gathering" on my Close To My Heart website and place your order there. 

Happy Scrappin!



No comments:

Catalog Delivery Schedule

"As a measure to help minimize the effects of the ongoing supply chain difficulties, CTMH will be transitioning back to a three-month c...