Tuesday, February 12, 2013

My Second "Scrap & Dash"

I went to my second "Scrap & Dash" at Scrapper's Boutique on Saturday. Alex, my twelve year old Grand was able to attend too. It was a joy to have her with me scrappin. My five year old Baby Grand begged to go too. She was so sad and upset when her Gamma told her children couldn't go until they turned ten. Hoping one of our local scrapbook stores will have a young children's class this summer.

Susan Liles, who designed this weeks page sent everyone a "hint" that it was going to be a western page. I was sooooo excited about this idea. I have been wanting to do a mini album on our recent move from Alabama to Texas, but didn't know where to start. It has been almost one year since I have done anything other than making cards. I felt kind of rusty with the thought process! We arrived for class and was totally amazed on what an adorable, cute page Susan had created. I just loved it! Everyone was excited and most of the ladies bought an extra page kit to make a double 12" x 12' scrapbook page. This was such a nice page to make. I am so impressed with Susan's work. A very creative gal.


This is not the best pic. Not sure how anyone takes pics of their cards or pages. My lighting is never great taking pics. Oh well. Hopefully you can see the full image of the double page. I have been cloud nine crazy over this layout all week!
 

Here is the left page. She only created one page for our class, but I wanted a double page layout and so I came up with this page. I tried to have the theme flow from one page to the other.
 

Again, not a great pic. Hoping you can click on each pic to get a more close up view. I am just loving making these pages each week. Don't know if I mentioned it, but I really LOVED making these two pages!! LOL




No comments:

Catalog Delivery Schedule

"As a measure to help minimize the effects of the ongoing supply chain difficulties, CTMH will be transitioning back to a three-month c...