Friday, January 11, 2013

Triple Time Stamping

Okay..I found a card that I love making. Would someone please get me off this three layered kick? These cards are so easy to make and I love the finished effect of the card. Makes it look like there is more to the card than there is....I like that! Anyway here are my two cards. The thank you card was for everyone that placed a Close To My Heart order with me in December and the Happy Birthday card was going to be for my sister, but decided I would make a small handfull for my Mom instead. She was just in the hospital......again, and made the comment that she missed sending out a few birthday cards being away from home. I still have a few more ideas before I am done with making this card. The only downside of it, is the card taking a lot more paper than a normal layered card, but it sure is worth it. this card. Enjoy!

No comments:

Catalog Delivery Schedule

"As a measure to help minimize the effects of the ongoing supply chain difficulties, CTMH will be transitioning back to a three-month c...