Sunday, October 24, 2010

Organizing my Ribbons

Trying to get a hold of my craft room. It is horrible..... again! If I don't make a card, page, or project my room will stay pretty decent, but like when I am cooking it's all or nothing! I got these cute paper mache boxes from Hobby Lobby a year or so ago. They have been on the shelf collecting dust until I attempted to reorganize my room. I decided to put all of my ribbons in them. Later after I took this picture I used my Cricut and added "Ribbons" to the front of the yellow box. Maybe now I will use them more.

Just finished adding "Ribbons" to the 3rd box. Now to fill them up!

No comments:

Catalog Delivery Schedule

"As a measure to help minimize the effects of the ongoing supply chain difficulties, CTMH will be transitioning back to a three-month c...