Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Scrap Happens

Well...so much for a clean studio! I got in here pulling this and that out making some cards and before I knew it there was stuff everywhere. How does anyone scrap and end up with a clean room?


Is everyone else enjoying this beautiful autumn weather? The leaves are slowly changing colors, pumpkins are being offered by our local farmers, and caramal apples for sale in the grocery store so you know fall has arrived.  This has been one of the hotest summers here in Alabama in a long time. This past week out of the blue, it cooled down. Night temperatures dropped from the mid 80's down to the mid 50's to 60's at night and from the mid 90's everyday down to the mid 70's. A wonderful relief from the hot humid temps we have had. So the AC was turned off and the windows opened. My husband was none to happy to have it off. He didn't appreciate the wonderful cool breeze blowing in from the windows, nor care about the money he was  saving by having the unit turned off, but I am. I am cheap, cheap with my utilities. If I can turn them off here and there and open a window, no matter what time of the year, I'm a happy girl. Normally, we only get two months within the year with a lower power bill, and I fully appreciate and look forward to them both!


No comments:

Catalog Delivery Schedule

"As a measure to help minimize the effects of the ongoing supply chain difficulties, CTMH will be transitioning back to a three-month c...