Saturday, April 3, 2010

The Easter Bunny

I was sitting here at the computer in the front of our house and saw this flash of white outside my window. I looked up and saw someone on a scooter dressed as the Easter Bunny. I quickly grabbed my camera and rushed out the front door. It was a friend of our neighbors who is having an Easter egg hunt at their house. He sweetly let me take his pic and then returned a few minutes late with an egg! How sweet!


I just talked with my Granddaughter and asked if they were doing eggs today for the EB and she said yes once her cousin comes over this afternoon. I sure hope someone takes pics of this and send me a few! I love my pics and it's hard to enjoy these Holidays when our kids all live out of state.

No comments:

Catalog Delivery Schedule

"As a measure to help minimize the effects of the ongoing supply chain difficulties, CTMH will be transitioning back to a three-month c...